Clinical Project Assistant
About The Position
The Project Assistant (PA) works with project team members requiring project related administrative assistance during the varying stages of clinical studies.
This role will be perfect for you if:
- You are seeking a permanent opportunity
- You have experience working with clinical systems including CTMS and eTMF
- Participates and supports the project team for assigned studies
- Create and maintain Sponsor, site and CRA FTP
- Distributes documents for internal project-specific trainings
- Prepare project training logs and attendance forms. Ensure up-to-date copies filed in eTMF.
- Collects and reconciles project team training against project specific training matrix
- Assists with initiating and maintaining study files (eTMF)
- Filing of email correspondences in eTMF
- Downloads site visit reports and site letters from CTMS and send for upload to eTMF
- Uploads the safety listings to FTP & email to Sponsor and Medical Monitor
- Set up and updating of site payment milestone in CTMS
- Assists with maintenance of projects within the CTMS
- Prepare master tracker and track vendor invoices
- Reconcile vendor invoices against vendor contracts
- Verifies vendor invoices
- Requests system accesses, assign CRA to sites, update site status in CTMS
- Update enrolment tracker (screened, randomized, screen failed) for assigned studies
- Update project timelines
- Assists with project tracking activities and status reports preparation
- Participates in various administrative tasks as required to accomplish the goals of the project and the needs of the project team
- Relevant education in science or clinical research
- Experience in clinical research and in the biotechnology, pharmaceutical, and/or CRO industry is an asset.
Knowledge and skills
- Good knowledge and competency in Word, Excel and Power Point.
- Quick learner, good adaptability and versatile.
At Innovaderm, you will work with brilliant and driven professionals. Our values are collaboration, innovation, reliability and responsiveness. We offer a stimulating work environment and attractive advancement opportunities.
As a Contract Project Assistant, you will be eligible for the following conditions:
- Flexible work schedule
Innovaderm is a contract research organization (CRO) specialized in dermatology. Since its beginnings in 2000, our organization has benefited from a solid reputation for the quality of its research and services exceeding the expectations of its clients. Based in Montreal, Canada, Innovaderm continues to grow and expand in North America and Europe.