Innovaderm will be at the EADV Congress in Berlin!
We are excited to be attending the EADV congress in Berlin from October 11th - 14th 2023!
For the occasion, our European and North American teams will be reunited in Berlin and ready to meet with you at booth J33. Contact us now to book your meeting with our team of experts!
Innovaderm's full involvement at EADV
Our very own founder and CEO, Dr. Bissonnette, contributed to a series of e-Poster, which will be publicly available in the EADV e-Poster Hall starting October 11th:
- POSTER ID P0369 - Efficacy and Safety of Delgocitinib Cream in Adults with Moderate-to-Severe Chronic Hand Eczema: Results of the Phase 3 DELTA 1 Trial
- POSTER ID P0389 - Sustained Dupilumab Efficacy in Adult Patient with Moderate-to-Severe Atopic Dermatitis Transitioning From Weekly to Every Week Dosing: Results From a 5-Year Open-Label Extension Trial
- POSTER ID P90447 - Rapid, Substantial, and Sustained Reduction of Itch in Adults With Atopic Dermatitis Applying Ruxolitinib Cream – Clinical and Translational Results From the Open-Label Phase 2 SCRATCH-AD Study
- POSTER ID P0477 - Long-Term Efficacy of Dupilumab for up to 5 years in an Open-Label Extension Study of Adults With Moderate-to-Severe Atopic Dermatitis
Dr. Bissonnette will also be presenting different sessions at the congress:
- October 12th, 19:00 - How do we achieve treatment goals to optimise disease control?
- October 13th, 17:20 - A Phase 2, Randomized, Placebo-controlled, Dose-ranging Study of Oral JNJ-77242113 for the Treatment of Moderate-to-Severe Plaque Psoriasis: Efficacy of Overall and Scalp Psoriasis Responses from FRONTIER 1
- October 14th, 14:15 - Welcome from the IEC
- October 14th, 16:15 - Antipruritic effects of biologics, small molecules and topical treatments in AD
Book some time with our dermatology experts!