Typical daily duties for vendor coordinator include maintaining regular contact with vendors, developing and maintaining plans for all vendor activities, managing cost and risk, and measuring performance metrics for various vendors.
This role is perfect for you if
- You want to work closely with vendors to make purchasing decisions
- You like maintaining relationships with vendors for as long as the company uses them.
More specifically, the Vendor Coordinator must:
- Schedules vendor meetings and produce meeting minutes.
- Assists with managing key vendors as required
- Reviews and negotiates vendor contracts; liaises with Legal department to coordinate legal review
- Ensures vendor contract budgets are communicated to and agreed by Sponsor prior to sign-off of the final vendor contract, and that contracted costs are communicated to Project team
- Collaborates with all project team members to ensure study requirements are captured and represented in the vendor’s contractual documentation.
- Ensures filing of all vendor related documents in the study eTMF.
- Assists with providing vendors status updates to study team ensuring compliance with the study budget, project scope and timelines
- In collaboration with the Vendor Manager, monitors contracts for compliance throughout the project lifecycle; prepares change order for out of scope services (renewal, prolongation of agreement, new services) for ongoing studies
- In collaboration with Vendor Manager, works with all business units to resolve any vendors related issues
- In collaboration with the Vendor Manager, assists with the review of review and sign-off on vendors invoices to ensure billing is appropriate based on the terms of the WO/CO of each project; works closely with Finances department to ensure invoices are processed in a timely manner.
Employee may be assigned to other responsibilities that do not pertain to their former description, if they have the required experience, are qualified and/or have received adequate training.
- Bachelor’s in science, in commerce or supply chain.
- Specialized graduate diploma in drug development is an asset.
- Experience in clinical research and in the biotechnology, pharmaceutical, and/or CRO industry.
- Good knowledge of good clinical practices, and applicable Health Canada and Food and Drug Administration (FDA) regulations
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office suite
- Bilingual (English and French) with excellent oral and written skills
- Effective organizational and prioritization skills
- Attention to detail and meet timelines.
- Quick learner, good adaptability and versatile.
- Strong organizational, communication, problem-solving and multi-tasking skills.
- Ability to work in a team environment and establish good relationships with colleagues and vendors
We thank you for your application and please note that only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Innovaderm only accepts applicants with a work permit for Canada.