Clinical Research Associate (CRA), Dermatology
About The Position
Clinical Research Associate, Dermatology (Toronto)
The clinical research associate (CRA) will monitor the progress of clinical studies at investigative sites or remotely, and ensure clinical trials are conducted, recorded, and reported in accordance with the protocol, standard operating procedures (SOPs), ICH-GCP, and all applicable regulatory requirements.
This role will be perfect for you if:
- You are an experienced CRA with a demonstrated ability to work autonomously to meet quality standards and deadlines
- Focusing on dermatology and developing an expertise in this therapeutic area is interesting to you
- You enjoy working for a mid-sized CRO where your contributions are noticed and valued
The clinical research associate (CRA) :
- Conducts site qualification, initiation, monitoring, and close-out visits for research sites according to the monitoring plan, Innovaderm and sponsor SOPs, ICH/CGP guidelines and applicable regulations
- Participates in investigators’ meetings
- Prepares site visit reports and follow-up letters to the investigator
- Builds productive relationships with investigators and site staff to achieve study objectives, including patient recruitment targets
- Performs source data verification, ensures on-site study drug storage, dispensing, and accountability, data collection, and regulatory document collection is adequate
- Employee may be assigned to other responsibilities that do not pertain to their former description, if they have the required experience, are qualified and/or have received adequate training
- B.Sc. in a field relevant to clinical research, nursing degree and/or equivalent experience
- 2-5 years experience in conducting on-site clinical monitoring in the biotechnology, pharmaceutical, and/or contract research organization (CRO) industry
Knowledge and skills
- Good knowledge of ICH/GCP standards and applicable regulatory requirements
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English
- Ability to prioritize different assignments and work under pressure while maintaining attention to detail and meeting timelines
- Excellent judgement and problem-solving skills
- Travel to research sites approximately 65% of the time
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office (i.e., Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Experience in dermatology is an asset
At Innovaderm, you will work with brilliant and driven colleagues. Our values are collaboration, innovation, reliability and responsiveness. We offer a stimulating work environment and attractive advancement opportunities.
As a Clinical Research Associate, you will be eligible for the following perks:
- Flexible work schedule
- Permanent full-time position
- Complete benefits (medical, dental, vision, RRSP, vacation, personal days, virtual medical clinic, public transportation rebates, social activities)
- Ongoing learning and development
- This position is home-based with local or regional travel required to clinical research sites
- The employee is expected to maintain a suitable dedicated home office or work space and be located near a major travel hub (Toronto)
Innovaderm is a contract research organization (CRO) specialized in dermatology with a team of over 175 employees. Since its beginnings in 2000, our organization has benefited from a solid reputation for the quality of its research and services exceeding the expectations of its clients. Based in Montreal, Innovaderm continues to grow and expand in North America.
Innovaderm is committed to providing equitable treatment and equal opportunity to all individuals. As such, Innovaderm will provide accommodations throughout the recruitment and selection process to applicants with disabilities, upon request.
We thank you for your application and please note that only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Innovaderm only accepts applicants with a work permit for Canada.